To my delight, I’ve found a 3-part article that actually addresses the systems view of biological systems in relation to medicine practice and design. As much as I’d like to keep this blog focused strictly on traditional Western herbal practice, my work in systems theory is just bound to creep in at some point. This […]
- Herbal Terminology Demystified: A Bit on Herbal Actions, Energetics & Listening to the Language of the Plants with our Bodies
- SoulSpace: Olympia’s new wellness center!
- (Materia Medica) Turkey Tail Mushrooms & The Antifragility of Immunity
- (Materia medica) Pseudotsuga menziesii: Windows into Forest Medicine
- (Materia medica) Crataegus spp: Sweet, Tender & Tough as Nails