I woke up just a few minutes ago, lurked over to the kitchen to greet the day with my usual blend of yerba mate, nettles, oatraw, raspberry leaf & rose petals. I then checked my email and received a flurry of freak-out emails from some of the global health foundations and nonprofits that I follow, [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
Full moon in late May: armful of new books, straining tinctures, garden work & a full day to focus on writing/first aid course (FINALLY!).
Got stressed out the other day. To cope, I bought an armful of books. It worked.
Catching up on #MarchAgainstMonsanto news. I’m often just so proud of people. Let’s keep it up.
5 Helpful Analogies for Understanding Complex Health Issues http://t.co/fiTfxjGDvt
Good trio: Wool underthings/schisandra tea/Arundhati Roy.717 followers
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013