This article appeared in the Fall 2013 issue of Plant Healer Magazine, one of this era’s finest publications for plant aficionados. Medicinal mushrooms have a lot to contribute to an herbalist’s practice. Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) is begging to be used, like the little kid persistently raising its hand in the classroom, “Pick me! Pick me! […]
- Herbal Terminology Demystified: A Bit on Herbal Actions, Energetics & Listening to the Language of the Plants with our Bodies
- SoulSpace: Olympia’s new wellness center!
- (Materia Medica) Turkey Tail Mushrooms & The Antifragility of Immunity
- (Materia medica) Pseudotsuga menziesii: Windows into Forest Medicine
- (Materia medica) Crataegus spp: Sweet, Tender & Tough as Nails