This week saw the first issue of the new Plant Healer Magazine: A Quarterly Journal of Traditional Western Herbalism. It dubs itself as the quarterly journal for the new folk herbalism resurgence. And, after doing a hearty and enthusiastic read-through yesterday, I quite agree! This is the new creation of Anima Center’s Kiva Rose and [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013