It’s a cold, rainy Wednesday night here in the Pacific Northwest. When the rain returns, the whole mood of this terrain shifts. You feel the pull downward, the crystalizing and cleansing qualities of water rinsing everything. It’s a good time to take stock, and reevaluate. I’ve also been dealing with health challenges that have been begging [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013