The Wheel of the Seasons is turning, and we’re entering the Season of Water here in the Pacific Northwest. The light and warmth of the Sun has waned, and the plants have drawn their energy downward into their roots. The leaves are brown, the clouds and rain have turned the forests into misty, secretive cathedrals. [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
Good trio: Wool underthings/schisandra tea/Arundhati Roy.716 followers
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013