I had a great experience last night. Can I tell you about it? I took a bath. A bath with Western Red Cedar–with tea made from the fresh boughs, essential oil, flower essence, capped with a hydrosol (via Marcus McCoy) and spagyric tincture (via Sean Croke). And it was the best medicine for how I […]
- Herbal Terminology Demystified: A Bit on Herbal Actions, Energetics & Listening to the Language of the Plants with our Bodies
- SoulSpace: Olympia’s new wellness center!
- (Materia Medica) Turkey Tail Mushrooms & The Antifragility of Immunity
- (Materia medica) Pseudotsuga menziesii: Windows into Forest Medicine
- (Materia medica) Crataegus spp: Sweet, Tender & Tough as Nails