- February 2017 – Curcumin research, good content to subscribe to, Nick Lane’s new book on chemical origins of life, and more!
- January 2017 – Favorite daily habits for satisfying and productive days, lavender white hot chocolate recipe, Mary Oliver’s new book, and the cold shower challenge.
- December 2016 – Conifer recipe roundup, favorite blog + podcast pick, herb research news, The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- November 2016 – herb research news, rosewater+sea salt brownie recipe, this month’s book pick, web roundup
- October 2016 – Crockpot chai recipe, invitation to join Renee Reads book club, and why you should keep a pep talk folder
- September 2016 – IM4US recap, reflections on chemistry studies, and the worst health memes.
- July 2016 – Taming inflammation, Lab Girl review
- June 2016 – All of the things that livers do, Dandelion recipes, herb research, and Paul Kalithini’s memoir
- February 2016 – Research and industry updates, stress management practices, my favorite way to brew tea, and my life as a premed herbalist.
- December 2015 – The importance of being cold, concussion healing tips, and ashwaganda-rose hot cocoa.
- September 2015 – All about fungi!
- July 2015 – Oregon grape root plant profile, narrative medicine, and a case study from the clinic
- June 2015 – Linden plant profile, microbiome research
- May 2015 – Special focus on medical cannabis
- April 2015 – Inaugural edition
Copyright © 2017 Goldroot Botanical Medicine. All rights reserved.