(For a PDF handout version, see Resources.) Plants are complex, living beings—just as we are. And their interactions with our bodies in the context of healing can begin to be understood in terms of patterns of basic energetics: heating & cooling, drying & moistening. Herbal actions describe the observable effects of herbs in the body. […]
- Herbal Terminology Demystified: A Bit on Herbal Actions, Energetics & Listening to the Language of the Plants with our Bodies
- SoulSpace: Olympia’s new wellness center!
- (Materia Medica) Turkey Tail Mushrooms & The Antifragility of Immunity
- (Materia medica) Pseudotsuga menziesii: Windows into Forest Medicine
- (Materia medica) Crataegus spp: Sweet, Tender & Tough as Nails