“Trees were our first teachers,” Bruce Miller used to say. Bruce (Subiyay) was a Skokomish elder, teacher & leader who was a driving force behind the Salish cultural renaissance of the last few decades. I learned about him just a few months after my arrival at the Evergreen State College. Though he had already passed, [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
@WillardTerry spam?717 followers
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013