Over the holidays, I was visiting family in New York. On the top of my list of museums to visit (I love museums) was the American Museum of Natural History. The featured exhibit was Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration, which focuses on humanity’s next steps regarding space exploration, travel and colonization. The [...]
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
Full moon in late May: armful of new books, straining tinctures, garden work & a full day to focus on writing/first aid course (FINALLY!).
Got stressed out the other day. To cope, I bought an armful of books. It worked.
Catching up on #MarchAgainstMonsanto news. I’m often just so proud of people. Let’s keep it up.
5 Helpful Analogies for Understanding Complex Health Issues http://t.co/fiTfxjGDvt
Good trio: Wool underthings/schisandra tea/Arundhati Roy.717 followers
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013