On one hand, health is a right and it should be available to us all. This is the basis from which most healers practice. It’s even recognized in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. The World Health Organization Constitution “enshrines the highest attainable standard of health as a fundamental right of every human being.” Health […]
- Herbal Terminology Demystified: A Bit on Herbal Actions, Energetics & Listening to the Language of the Plants with our Bodies
- SoulSpace: Olympia’s new wellness center!
- (Materia Medica) Turkey Tail Mushrooms & The Antifragility of Immunity
- (Materia medica) Pseudotsuga menziesii: Windows into Forest Medicine
- (Materia medica) Crataegus spp: Sweet, Tender & Tough as Nails