According to Paul Ehrlich, the key limiting factor for human development on this planet as a whole is the inability for our environment to handle our waste products. Watch the video at the Stockholm Resilience Centre. Thought provoking, whether you agree or disagree with him.
TheGoldRoot on Twitter
5 Helpful Analogies for Understanding Complex Health Issues http://t.co/fiTfxjGDvt
Good trio: Wool underthings/schisandra tea/Arundhati Roy.716 followers
- medicinal plants on Teas & Brews: Elemental Art Forms
- Alex (herbs-info) on (Materia medica) Ganoderma lucidum: Mushroom of Divinity, the Spiritual Heart & Host Defense
- Andy on The Urpflanze, or Goethe’s Archetypal Plant
- Hakan on Save the date: the 2013 Dandelion Seed Conference is here!
- thegoldroot on On the Reading Table: Spring 2013